When in Venice, you might want to stay at or admire the fabulous Aman Canal Grande Hotel. Italy’s romantic city on water houses some spectacular buildings, so you never know what might surprise you behind the next corner. Occupying one of UNESCO’s World Heritage List historic building, Palazzo Papadopoli, the elegant hotel was given new life by Denniston International […]The post Explore the Enchanting Aman Canal Grande Hotel in Venice appeared first on Freshome.com.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere