Author: Anna TalericoYour best content could already be in your wheelhouse just waiting to be shaped into a perfect piece of shareable, engaging content that will differentiate you from the crowd. It just takes a little know-how and some strategic repurposing. Interactive experiences are designed to create interactive desktop and mobile content that invites users to explore, learn, and share content, rather than passively reading or watching. And everything you need for creating meaningful, effective interactive content is right at your fingertips. Don’t let it go to waste! The post 5 Ways To Create Interactive Content and Maximize Your Marketing Budget appeared first on Marketo Marketing Blog – Best Practices and Thought Leadership.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere