ODA New York, in their well-documented pursuit to improve the quality of urban life, designs the most expansive example yet of urban green space, and increased natural light, which have become hallmarks of the firm. “There is a huge disconnect between how we live in our cities and what we need, as human beings, for … Continue reading East 44th Street by ODA New York ? The post East 44th Street by ODA New York appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere