The brief to ARRCC interior design studio was to transform a duplex apartment shell in De Waterkant, a trendy suburb in the heart of Cape Town where cool-hunting hipsters frequent impossibly quaint eateries by day; at night it becomes the urbanites’ fashion-forward playground. Previously known as Antoni Associates, ARRCC is renowned for considered and engaging […] The post De Waterkant by ARRCC appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere