Palm Springs is hot this summer, and we’re not just talking about the weather. The luxe Southridge Drive has three multi-million dollar listings on the market from Coldwell Banker, including 2175 Southridge Drive, a unique circular stunner that was featured in the James Bond film “Diamonds Are Forever.” Currently priced at $8 million, the home, […]The post Daily Dream Home: James Bond’s Palm Springs Abode appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere