This bay front house designed by Stelle Lomont Rouhani Architects is located on a quiet road off the beaten path in Water Mill within walking distance to the ocean. The new house is configured as two volumes separated by a central circulation core. The habitable portions of both volumes are raised to the required flood […] The post Cove Residence by Stelle Lomont Rouhani Architects appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere