Clifftop house Maui is a project completed in 2011 by Dekleva Gregoric Arhitekti covers an area of 450 m2 and is located in Maui, Hawaii, USA. the site and the owners Maui south coast is gentle and works for indulging all-inclusive holidays, whereas its north coast is a rough surfer’s paradise with strong winds and […] The post Clifftop house Maui by Dekleva Gregoric Arhitekti appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere