The Central Academy of Fine Arts (CAFA) in Beijing and China Academy of Art in Hangzhou serve a central role in the field of art education in China. This museum which was planned for the China Academy of Art in the outskirts of Hangzhou was designed with the objectives of being in harmony with the … Continue reading China Academy of Art’s Folk Art Museum by Kengo Kuma ? The post China Academy of Art’s Folk Art Museum by Kengo Kuma appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere