Admiration for a “gable roof” which is very ordinary. A gable roof is one of the most common building types at agricultural village. It has been used not only for Buddhist temples but also for storages and houses that were unknown. After modernization, the gable roof type is undergoing many changes that is about scale, … Continue reading CeongTae Mountain’s Visitor Information Centre by Namu Architects ? The post CeongTae Mountain’s Visitor Information Centre by Namu Architects appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere