CASA Silk is a residential dwelling designed in 2014 by Condi Design Co. covers an area of 165 square meters and is located in Taipei, Taiwan. CASA Silk provides an atmosphere that gives soft yet eye-catching appearance influenced by silk. It translates the languages of silk into interior design; the space shows a smooth yet […] The post CASA Silk by Condi Design Co. appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere