Tokyo Gas, Mitsui Fudosan, and Mitsubishi Estate have been moving forward with planning for the joint “TGMM Shibaura Project” (working name) in the Shibaura area on the east side of Tamachi Stationon Tokyo’s JR Yamanote Line. Break ground is scheduled to October 2015. The project will create a multi-purpose business center with total floor space … Continue reading Break ground TGMM Shibaura Project by KPF ? The post Break ground TGMM Shibaura Project by KPF appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere