Borve Lodge in Scotland’s remote West Harris is right out a glorious dream — if, of course, that dream included a luxury hunting lodge once owned by the 7th Earl of Dunmore. Fresh from a top-to-bottom renovation, the nine-bedroom estate offers panoramic views of the Atlantic ocean and sweeping views along the wild West Harris coast. Rent […]The post Borve Lodge: Your Vacation In the Scottish Wilderness Awaits appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere