BM Modular One is a project designed by Robert M. Gurney, FAIA Architect. It’s composed of thirteen modules and was constructed in two weeks in a plant in southern Virginia. It was then shipped to the site on flat-beds and assembled on-site within two days. Energy efficient shells arrived to the site with windows, plumbing, […] The post BM Modular One by Robert M. Gurney, FAIA Architect appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere