B+M House is a project designed by DP+HS architects in 2015, covers an area of 805sqm and is located in Jakarta, Indonesia. This residential project is the outcome of tropical design approach in modern residential that is inhabited by an introvert owner. Don Pieto and HennySuwardi of DP+HS Architects emphazise layering and sheltering concept at […] The post B+M House by DP+HS architects appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere