Stufish Entertainment Architects has completed the design for the bespoke 1,183 seat Dai Show Theatre in Xishuangbanna, China, for the country’s largest property developer, the Dalian Wanda Group. The theatre will host a permanent 75-minute acrobatic water spectacle created by show producers Dragone. Stufish has also designed the entire stage and set for the show, … Continue reading Bespoke Theatre in China by Stufish Entertainment Architects ? The post Bespoke Theatre in China by Stufish Entertainment Architects appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere