Lovers of shiny, twinkly things and luxury travel may be interested to learn about an exclusive 12-day journey organized by French crystal maker Baccarat that will whisk guests on a world tour of their crystal boutiques and museums from Paris to Tokyo. It’s a crystal collector’s bucket travel dream come true — if they have […]The post Baccarat $300,000 World Tour Unveiled appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere