The government of Luxembourg announced today that the Miami-based architecture firm, Arquitectonica, is the winner of the competition for a major mixed-use project in Luxembourg City. The global architecture firm won the bid for the complex in a competition that drew entries from notable names in architecture including Bjarke Ingels Group, Massimiliano Fuksas and Neutelings … Continue reading Arquitectonica wins design competition To Create Luxembourg’s Tallest Complex ? The post Arquitectonica wins design competition To Create Luxembourg’s Tallest Complex appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere