The project was commissioned by an insurer of tobacco workers. They needed not only a place for your headquarters, but mono departments environments for travelers, coffe shop and parking lot. The building is three blocks from downtown Salta. It is facing north. It comprises two towers. The main, located forward, is in charge of hosting … Continue reading Alvarado Tower by Dardo Molina ? The post Alvarado Tower by Dardo Molina appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere