Perseus has announced the acquisition of L’Alpaga, a new hotel in the French Alps, as part of a strategy to continue growing a small group of four- to five-star hotels in the region: Les Hôtels d’en Haut. This latest mountain hotel acquisition is part of Perseus’ strategy focussing on prime locations and independent hotels with significant upside potential. The post Acquisition of L’Alpaga 5* (Mégève) Haute-Savoie, France appeared first on Laurent DELPORTE.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere