Situated in the Lower East Side of New York in close proximity to the Williamsburg Bridge and a triad of neighborhood parks, 100 Norfolk Street brings luxury living to this haven of music, galleries and cultural diversity. This 12 story, 38-unit residential chiseled glass and truss tower is a study of constrained proportions, and was … Continue reading 100 Norfolk Street in New York by ODA-Architecture ? The post 100 Norfolk Street in New York by ODA-Architecture appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere