Vino&Cucina is a restaurant designed in 2015 by YoDezeen, covers an area of 540.00 sq.m. and is located in Kiev Ukraine. “Here our objective was to refine the space of the restaurant terrace and develop an outstanding design. The structure of the canopy consists of wood horizontal closure strips. The illuminated concrete pool around pinetrees […] The post Vino&Cucina by YoDezeen appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere