Epique Island is a project designed by SAOTA, covers an area of 136 000m² with 75 villas, marina, boutique hotel, club house, private beach and is located in Bodrum, Turkey. On Saturday, 23 August, the night sky over Bodrum exploded with a light show as the press embargo was lifted on Epique Island, a new […] The post Epique Island by SAOTA appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere