Violet Crystal is a project designed by Alex Bazyl, covers an area of 30.3 sq. m and is located in Kharkov, Ukraine. “A one-room apartment design to create an utmost open and unusual space. The small area of the studio was expanded by replanning to attach the open-view balcony to the overall floor area. This solution […] The post Violet Crystal by Alex Bazyl appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere