Since its opening in 1910, the Goring has been a favorite of the Royal Family and their guests. Due to its proximity to the Queen’s residence, the hotel has sometimes been considered an ‘annex’ of Buckingham Palace. Indeed, the Goring is the closest chance any ‘commoner’ has to experiencing a Royal lifestyle. The footmen at […]The post The Goring: A Hotel Fit for Royalty appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere