One of the city’s most iconic hotels, The St. Regis New York is a designated New York City landmark with a history that dates back to 1904. Socialite John Jacob Astor IV, the original owner, envisioned the hotel as a lavish retreat with residential flair. Today, you’ll find that the newly renovated St. Regis New […]The post St. Regis, New York appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere