California’s real estate history really begins in 1850 with land grants that endowed families with large swaths of land. The history of California’s Rancho San Leandro in what is now Montecito, began when the land was originally developed by the Dominguez family in the mid-1850’s as part of one of California’s largest land grants. The property […]The post Rancho San Leandro, A Historic Estate Lists In Montecito appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere