Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) and Rakuten Travel (http://travel.rakuten.co.jp/) today announced that they have signed a Direct Connect Agreement that will enable Japanese travelers to check room inventory in real-time and rates in Marriott International’s 4,300+ hotel portfolio, as well as to book hotel rooms online on their smart phones or digital devices. The strategic partnership will commence in the first quarter of 2016. The post Rakuten Travel and Marriott International Partner to Welcome Japanese Travelers to 4,300+ Locations Worldwide appeared first on Laurent DELPORTE.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere