The architects’ office heri&salli from Vienna created in a residential building of a private building owner in Austria a so-called “pleated dress”, a façade design that is positioned in front of the building including a grid system lying behind. The bent perforated plates can be shifted individually on a perimeter frame as required. The primary […] The post Pleated Dress by heri&salli appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere