For those who prefer some historical background to their luxury getaways, Ocean House in Watch Hill, Rhode Island is an ideal choice. The seaside hotel was originally built in 1868, and the current reconstuction is faithful to the original. In some areas, such as the lobby, the original architecture has been cloned using laser mapping. […]The post Ocean House: A Seaside Resort from the Gilded Age appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere