Casa Delina is a beautiful hotel located in historic downtown Comitán, Chiapas, Mexico. The hotel is situated on a grand house from 1851, in which its old-mansion, structural style has been scrupulously preserved. However, Casa Delina hotel has been renovated in order to offer plenty of comfort, always in tune with a stylish, artsy edge. […] The post Hotel Casa Delina appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere