Sales have opened this week for Ritz-Carlton Reserve Residences in Los Cabos, Mexico for a limited collection of 27 single-family homes. Priced from $4.2 million, the Puerto Los Cabos villas will feature 10,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor living space, sleek and modern architecture with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Sea of Cortez, a double kitchen, five en-suite […]The post First Look: Ritz-Carlton Reserve Residences, Los Cabos appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere