Following an extensive $125 million renovation and nearly decade-long closure, Washington’s infamous The Watergate Hotel celebrated its re-opening with a star-studded black tie bash last night. An American icon situated on the banks of the Potomac River, The Watergate Hotel offers a luxurious urban resort experience for the world’s most discerning leisure and business travelers. Originally designed […]The post DC’s Infamous Watergate Hotel Re-Opens With a Black Tie Bash appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere