CPR is a attic refurbishment and extension designed in 2011 by Piùerre, covers an area of 60 sqm and is located in Milan, Italy. A small dental studio, located at the top floor of a Milanese bourgeois building, was converted into a two-storey apartment. Despite its small size, further reduced by the strict separation between […] The post CPR attic refurbishment and extension by Piùerre appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere