Managed by renowned Di Lorenzo brothers, the restaurant grocery “ComaCà”, located in the suburb of Reggio Emilia, guides its regular clients from a cocktail to a dinner enriched with selected… read more ? The post COMACÀ Restaurant Reggio Emilia appeared first on Marchi – Italian Interior Design and Furniture for Hotel, Restaurant, Coffe shop, Boutique, Contract.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere