Capetown, South Africa is arguably one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The affluent suburb of Camps Bay, with its white sand beaches and green slopes, attracts locals and visitors seeking relaxation and entertainment. The area particularly heats up in the winter months when people flock in for a taste of warm weather. Camps Bay is […]The post Camps Bay, Cape Town’s Elite Suburb appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere