Los Angeles (February 2, 2016) – BLLA, in partnership with the Travel Industry Executive Women’s Network (TIEWN), wrapped its third annual Executive Women’s Conference in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 27. Over 25 guest speakers and more than 100 hospitality professionals, discerning travelers and elite media attended the symposium to enhance the knowledge, ambition and education opportunities for female hospitality successors. The post Boutique & Lifestyle Lodging Association (BLLA) Celebrates Top Female Hospitality & Travel Dignitaries For Its 3rd Annual Year of the Executive Women’s Conference appeared first on Laurent DELPORTE.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere